2017 Annual Technology Baseline (ATB): Cost and Performance Data for Electricity Generation Technologies
Each year since 2015, NREL has presented Annual Technology Baseline (ATB) in a spreadsheet that contains detailed cost and performance data (both current and projected) for renewable and conventional technologies. The spreadsheet includes a workbook for each technology. This spreadsheet provides data for the 2017 ATB.
In this edition of the ATB, offshore wind power has been updated to include 15 technical resource groups. And, two options are now provided for representing market conditions for project financing, including current market conditions and long-term historical conditions.
For more information, see https://atb.nrel.gov/.
- Originated 08/21/2017 by National Renewable Energy Laboratory.
|2017-ATB-data.xlsm||3399283||other||2017 and future cost and performance data for electricity generating technologies, including both renewable and conventional technologies|
KeywordsNREL energy data wind PV photovoltaic concentrating solar power LCOE geothermal hydropower CAPEX overnight capital cost cost and performance projection RE US renewable energy
National Renewable Energy Laboratory
by , 303.275.3915, Center 6A20
- Maureen Hand, National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- Chad Augustine, National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- David Feldman, National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- Parthiv Kurup, National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- Philipp Beiter, National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- Patrick O'Connor, Oak Ridge Laboratory
Cite this dataset:
Hand, Maureen et al. (2017): 2017 Annual Technology Baseline (ATB): Cost and Performance Data for Electricity Generation Technologies. National Renewable Energy Laboratory. https://dx.doi.org/10.7799/1375637
About this dataset
- Energy Analysis
- Energy Systems Integration
- Geothermal Energy
- Solar Power
- Water Power
- Wind Energy
- Concentrating Solar Power
- Solar Energy
Related datasetsDatasets associated with the same DOE project
|Submission Name||Data Resources||Submitted||Status|